We at DollarAim are doing our best to give all of you the information you need to win your financial freedom. *we might update our posts over time to serve our readers the best ways to make money online.*
Last Updated on
We live in a competitive world where we all want to beat others in one way or another. This is specifically true when it comes to making money. Everyone is looking for ways to earn easy yet fast money. Today, I’ll show you how to use Acorns Investing App.
The question is, how to do this?
Well, one of the easiest ways to earn more money is by investing it. In fact, it may be the only way through which you can beat inflation and make more dollars.
Investment, however, is not as easy as it sounds. Some people find it too complicated while others don’t understand it properly.
But, don’t worry. With the rise in the micro-savings app, such as Acorns, it seems like the process of investing does not have to be too hard.
So, let’s explore Acorns today and learn how to use it.
What is Acorns?
Acorns is an investing app. The co-founder of the app, Jeff Cruttenden, created the app to help people invest a little at a time. He specifically wanted the younger generation to use it.
How to Get Started with Acorns?
- To begin the process, you are going to need an email address and a safe password. Acorns also allow you to create a four-digit password to let you log in on your phone.
- The next step is to link your bank account with a debit or credit card. This is specifically needed for ‘round-ups’ investment.
- After adding your card, the app will ask you a series of questions that you need to answer. These questions will be related to the investor.
- To analyze which portfolio is suitable for you, Acorns will ask you more questions. These questions are related to your life. Depending on how much risk you want to take, you can change the portfolio anytime you want.
- Finally, the process of investing begins.
How to Use Acorns Investing?
There are two ways to do it:
- Lump-sum Deposit
Select the amount of money you want to invest in. Then, transfer it to Acorns directly from your bank account.
The key to using this method is linking your debit or credit card. Once you add a card, Acorns will monitor your bank account and automatically round up the investment from your everyday purchases. For instance, if you get a drink for $8.65, Acorns with round it up to $9.00 and automatically invest $0.35.
What is the Frequency of Acorns Deposits?
Acorns allows you to make daily, weekly and monthly deposits. Based on your Acorns portfolio, it will invest your money. Acorns can take anywhere between one to three days to process the investment. While there is no minimum amount set to open an account, Acorns requires you to have at least $5 before it can start investing for you. By signing up here, you’ll get a FREE $5 bonus.
Acorns is an excellent platform for you to get started if you want to enter the investment world. However, there are some strategies you need to follow to ensure maximum return from the app. This was my guide on how to use Acorns Investing App, here is my Review. Until next time, happy reading!